7.20.2002


what time is it?

3:21am

and i'm still awake.
it can get tough for us insomniacs.
yes, i've joined them too.

too many things on my mind.
too many things to accomplish.
too little time for life.

as time passes by
it drains me of all my energy
and i feel life being sucked out of me
moment by moment.
is it worth living this way?

and life seems to be endless.. ha!

and all that vitality has disappeared.
with togetherness should come marked improvement
in life
an influx of smiles, giggles, joy, love
is usually seen.
but not in my case.
now, isn't that weird?

that youthful enthusiasm is lost.
lost in the realms of dirt and dust

and those dreams
i thought they would bloom
with some companionship and loving and caring
alas.
those dreams have been burned.
forever lost.

and me?
i still look yonder
with no emotion in my eyes
no feeling in my heart
and no yearning in my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home