7.16.2002


ETERNAL TRUTHS:
  • Once over the hill, you pick up speed.

  • I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

  • If it weren't for STRESS I'd have no energy at all.

  • Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

  • Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

  • I know God won't give me more than I can handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.

  • Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

  • Some days are a total waste of makeup.

  • If the shoe fits......buy it in every color.

  • If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.

  • Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

  • Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

  • Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  • If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home