7.21.2008

Life is... interesting.

It truly does keep you on your toes eh?

Anyways, I've been very busy these days. I leave work at 6pm but I've been helping a few friends of mine shop for big first dates/weddings etc.

I'm not usually the kind of person that enjoys shopping.. but this opportunity has made me realize the joy I get out of helping other people shop.

After the whole shopping/hangin' out scene, I head to this awesome bar near my house. I think the reason I like it is because it's half a block from my place... and it has $2 beers all day!

I stretch out that one beer for about 2 hours while I enjoy reading my book, or chatting with friends that walk by with their dogs. Those dogs don't let me have a moment of peace! Every time they see me, they know they're either going to get treats or butt rubs! hah :D

Around 11pm every night, I saunter home... trying to prolong the inevitable! I talk to the concierge in my building, talk to friends who might be walking by and then I finally head home.

Sometimes, I get lucky and S's mom is already in bed. But S's dad always manages to catch me! ugh.

"Why do you work so late? Why do you have to come home late?"

At this point, my brain starts screaming "Just shut the hell up!" while my mouth actually responds "Well, I have work. After all, I am an executive...".

I play with the cats, the dog, for another hour or so and then I crawl into bed dead tired. I haven't even been setting the alarm these days... cuz S's parents wake up at 5ish and start their loud and noisy and disrespectful morning routine. They don't care if anyone's actually sleeping or not.

Oh well.

2 months and 2 weeks to go.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Lusitano said...

Very interesting post and a very interesting blog, best regards.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home