5.09.2008

About me. random. in no particular order.

1. I’m a soon to be 30 year old Indian living in the US for the past 12 years.
2. I love animals.
3. I LOVE books. I read a book a day. Ping me to find out how.
4. I love dancing!
5. I love nature.
6. I’m a flexitarian (thanks for a new addition to my dictionary, snickollet) .
7. I’ve got 5 cats.
8. I’ve got one dog.
9. I like to be alone.
10. I was raised by a single parent… Love You, Mom!
11. I’m very social… but I don’t like 90% of the people I meet.
12. I got most of the travel bug out of my system by the time I was 25.
13. Of all the countries I’ve been to, I love Austria and South Africa the most.
14. I volunteered at a Cheetah rescue farm for 6 months in South Africa.
15. I’ve discovered the joys of cooking/baking recently (albeit a bit late in life).
16. I nurture by nature.
17. My SO is my best friend.
18. I like to cry. For the earth. And the abuse we’re putting her through.
19. I’m honorary Irish.
20. I speak 4 Indian languages, French, passable Gaelic and Italian.
21. I’m a happy drunk.
22. I like nothing better than to settle down on the swing in my balcony, with a glass of single malt, and a great book.
23. I re-read books.
24. I love taking pictures of anything and everything. But I’m terrified of getting my own picture taken.
25. I’m in love with my new vacuum cleaner. I love you, DYSON!
26. I write sad/dark poetry. And me mum hates it.

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2020 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Susan said...

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! A huge collection of all the Celebrity net worth of the world. How much is celebrity worth? Compare yourself to your favorite celebrity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home