9.21.2002


check out what harris has been writing:

this is not about you and me,
this aint about how i feel.
these lines aint about creaky relationships,
or haunted souls with tainted reasons,
nay its not about weary soldiers,
fighting long forgotten battles.
or about sorrowful weeping,
in the harsh winds blowing.

this is just about one mans quest,
to find his answers elusive.
this is just about words
strung to put his heart at rest.
trying to find his place,
merely looking to find solace,
dont help me dont offer your hand
this is my fight with my destiny
this aint some sympathetic charity.

tell me will stand by me,
when it comes, the acid rain.
will watch over me with hard intent,
when i slip and crawl and at every fall.
this is all about loving you,
this is all i can say about me and you
dont know where we stand to go
all i knw is nothing but how much
i love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home