4.22.2002


why can't i?
who says i can't?
and what do they know anyhow?
if i want to have my cake and eat it too, all i have to do is open a bakery.

i was thinking.. there is a way around every obstacle, if i'm keen enough to find it. my mind speaks of reward and reassurance, and it points out to a resurgence of interest in some old idea, long forgotten. sometimes, i feel negative about situations that once filled me with enthusiasm.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

this week should be far less stressful. lately, i've had a lot on my plate, and most of it has been very difficult to digest. i don't think i'm going to have any less to do - or deal with - but, i might find it easier to get through my workload. ha. well, problems get relatively easy to solve as long as i put in enough time and effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home