11.28.2001


i, for once, am definitely becoming aware of my vulnerability.
and i don't feel fine - physically or emotionally. situations to deal with - unhappily precarious. a lot of things do upset me and i can't quite seem to put my finger on the cause of my discontent. why does something so trivial have to have such a big impact? does the situation represent the tip of an iceberg?
sometimes life is like solving a crossword puzzle, i stare at clues for ages and feel not one iota the wiser. i need to rack my brains, rest it and refocus. definitely refocus. i must honestly admit i am out of my depth and must humbly retry. i don't think this is a time to be sorry or sad. is it a crime to feel grumpy though?
i feel as though i am standing on an open sandy beach - unable to plan or build something lest the wind blows it down or the tide sweeps it away. every single person tries to tell me what to do. i am getting so sick of hearing so-called guidance. must i listen less to others and more to myself? and don't i do that often? i definitely am aware of a heavy responsibilty and anxious about an unfolding drama.
if i had the creator's number, i'd be on the line right now, demanding to speak to the complaints department.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home