11.28.2001




This is Ishu. My 4-month old gorgeous baby. Even her doctor says that he hasn't seen such a pretty baby in all his years of practice.

AIYAH.

ok. i still am a dog person. i never did like cats. too moody for me. but she's not really like other cats. atleast she doesn't come up to me and rub herself against me. yuck! that was the icky-est thing about cats. but all she wants to do is wrestle and play with her little kangaroo and giraffe. and she doesn't really play with tennis or any other balls. her favorite is the paper ball (preferably made from my notebook).

and her favorite game is PEE-KA-BOO. she loves hiding in all the nooks and cranies.. and when we find her.. she jumps around like a kangaroo!

God. i love her.

when the 9-1-1 ambulance arrived and were checking my blood pressure and blah blah.. she was right next to me.. all worried and making weird noises.

noises.
brings up yet another topic.
she doesn't meow.
she growls.
and she moans.
but she never ever meows!

she's a quiet girl. but she is always ALWAYS upto no good. always tearing up my books.. always upto some mischief.

and yes. i love my Ishu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home