10.01.2001


i am a little lost
a little quiet
and sad.

is it the season?
no.

i never let weather affect me.
i love this weather.

maybe i need to go see my doctor again.

oh.
i dont have a doctor anymore.

have to change my pcp.

this must be the most boring entry ever on foolmaker's site.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

its been 2 weeks since i got Ishu
my siamese-mix kitten.

and i've never been happier.
maybe once.
but that's it.

she's gorgeous.
and she's DA BOMB.

she's the one who gets the looks
people (even strangers)
feel this bonding
with her.

they just can't take their eyes of her.

many say she's a mini-me
lol.

she's got stripes on her left hind leg
5 stripes.

and she's got antenna
that are probably longer
than the strands of hair
on my head.
(no. i'm not bald.)
(my hair is definitely longer than the average girl)

she's an alien.

so who says aliens
are not drop dead
gorgeous?

maybe i'm alien too ;)
i flatter myself.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

"stressed-out" is my middle name.

with
Linear Algebra
Operating Systems
Internet Technology
Discrete Structures II
Computer Architecture

a little kitten

a lot of family

and no me.

yes.

stressed-out is definitely my middle name.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

hmm.
the item looks delumptious (delicious + scrumptious)

just because you ordered an item
doesn't mean you cannot look at the other items.
:-p

i can.
and i will.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

can anyone tell me how to deal with RIP packets


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home