9.10.2001


i dropped mom off at home..
and drove off.
i didn't know where i was going

the windows were down
and the rain poured in
soaking my soul

i didn't realize where i was when i parked the car
i was in exchange place
near the colgate pier

saw the clouds move south towards the world trade center
i actually saw them move over the chrysler and the empire state
over the washington monument
and right into the world trade center

i cried.
it was so beautiful.

i felt someone touch me
someone perform seppukku on my soul

it hurt
and i did cry.

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2021 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Thomas Dodge said...

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this. I have an Profile about webcam how its check . Please read it and share a comment. webcam test .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home