9.07.2001


went to see my hair dresser
after one year!
he saw me and screeched

"aiyah! what's happened to my beautiful foolmaker?
who are you? and what have you done to my pretty femme?"

i couldn't stop laughing.

i trust him completely. i let him experiment with my hair. he always picks the right color and the right cut!
he's amazing!

he ROCKS!

one thing with him is: he NEVER ever agrees to cut my hair short. i asked him to cut it short this time.. and he told me to go see another hairdresser cuz he will not cut it.

"my dear, in your long hair lies your appeal"

but he's one boastful sonofagun!
supposedly, he was going to go party with JLo tonight.. and he does the makeup and hair of a lot of supermodels (world class!) and he's also been out with many of them.
lol.
he cracks me up with his stories.. (mostly made up.. )
he just does such a wonderful job of hairstyling and bullshitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home