9.08.2001


yes but what do i really really want everyone knows what i say i want but am i not being very emphatic and dont i sound most convincing but then there are some people who can really read me and know from that far away look in my eyes that this is not the full story i can fool a lot of people i can even fool myself but my heart knows that i am not entirely happy with a certain situation or with my declared plan for dealing with it sooner or later something will cause me to change tack but isn't the difference between success and failure simply a matter of being persistent

oh well.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

he: shouldn't you be fast asleep? its 3:28am
me: yeah right. maybe around 3:30am..

or maybe never.

then again

who would care

if i sleep or wait

wait till gaia lays herself to rest

and if she did

would we ever meet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home