1.18.2005



he: why would you care i am coming to nyc?

me: who says I care?

he: ok. good.

me: do you like thai food?

he: no

me: how about italian?

he: no.

me: hmm.. what about indian food?

he: no.

me: arrrr. so what do you like?

he: nothing.

me: then why do you eat?

he: who said i do?

me: LIAR. what about the avaro burrito from the "whole foods" for dinner with the asahi beer..

he: i said thats what i ate that day. not what i liked.

me: and you cooking "green bell peppers and some tofu substituted for cheese in an onion-y zeera mix sorta thingy with fresh french bread i picked up... all bread is yummm.. especially foccacia and italian rustica...."

he: so what? i eat stuff. doesnt mean i like it

me: whatever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home