8.24.2004



time: 5:42pm EST

*director of wireless apps comes over to talk to me.. *

me: can i leave now?

she: i'm thinking of something work appropriate to say..

*someone yells from a desk: "how about NO!"*

she: YEAH! how about NO!

me: can i leave now?

she: can i say NO?

me: i really want to annoy someone..

she: you really wanna play that game?!

she points her index finger at me. with an evil grin, she brings her finger closer to my arm*

me: you're touching me.

she: i'm not touching you! *still bringing her finger closer to my arm*

me: you're TOUCHING me!

she: i'm not TOUCHING you! *and her finger's a hairbreadth away from my arm*

*her finger finally touches my skin*
*i chase her around the office yelling *MOM she's touching me!!!*


i work in a mental institution.. please don't ever visit me at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home