1.15.2002


The cold wind on my face stings.
Atleast I know I am alive.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I am disconcerted by my hiatuses of thought. I know not what brings upon such a disease - yes, it is a disease that needs to be treated. The memory lapses are getting worse as the days go by. What is to become of me?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I don't have internet connection at my new place (as of yet) and I have this horrible case of net-withdrawal. I got so used to always being online (with DSL at home). It turns out that I'm online close to 10 hours a day! And now, I feel completely disoriented at my new place. I dont even have basic cable.. And stupid me forgot to take a few videos to my room, so I ended up seeing the same movie 4 times!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh well, that's me then.

Atleast I am getting some serious studying done. And this is definitely good. I installed a few tutorials on my laptop. I revised some Linear Algebra. I brushed up on my Astrophysics (yayayayayay) and that was the best part. I worship all my Astronomy books. If I could, I would read those books every waking moment. Alas, I can't. :-/

Reasons why I love my new place:
- I love waking up to sunny, chirpy, siren-less mornings.
- I get enough time to spend quality time with me. (I feel so disconnected from me).
- I realize what having a family means. When you are away from the people you love, you begin to respect them and all that they do for you. You - value their presence.
- I get to be closer to nature.
- I live faaaarrr away from anything that even sounds remotely busy.
- I learn to slow down. Running in random directions gets you nowhere and completely fatigues every inch of your body and soul.
- I get to test the home-making skills I have accquired over the years. And I'm surprised at how much of my Ma's teachings I was able to retain in my brain.

Ah. There are many more reasons..

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

My ma has learned something new.

"Go to your home."


x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

\\ Sometimes we do things we don't really want to do. Maybe we don't have a choice. Maybe its for our best. \\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home