1.11.2002


How great is this? (whatever)
I'm number 2 on the submissive vaginal exams list.

I should be so fucking proud of myself.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

So I finally got to spend the night in my new room! and that's because I finally managed to get the drapes up. I wouldn't want to scandalize the small, conservative community of Highland Park now! :-p

I had a horrible time falling asleep though.
It was deafeningly silent.
And that's why I couldn't sleep. I have gotten quite used to the sirens, ambulances, honking, screaming, yelling even at 3 am. Those sounds are like sweet lullabies to my tired ears. So how am I supposed to fall asleep in deafening silence?

gah!

I was tossing and turning for a long long time before falling asleep out of sheer fatigue at 3am.

I had a weird morning though. A look out of the window reminded me wonderfully of the song from Beauty and the Beast:

little town, its a quiet village
every day like the one before
little town, but not little people
waking up to say
"bonjour, bonjour, bonjour"
there goes the baker with his tray like always
the same old bed and rolls to sell
every morning just the same
...


Yes. I should soon be back to being myself and living my life the way I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home