1.09.2002


May i tell you how much I absofuckinglutely hate my nose?

A snippet from last evening:

MW was kind enough to welcome me to the neighborhood by treating me to dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant in Highland Park. Then, MW made the biggest mistake of his life! He rented South Park from the video store! And he made me watch the whole movie!

Aiyah! Big mistake.

Those bloody canadians, T and P have corrupted my little mind too. I just can't seem to get the Uncle Fucker song out of my mind. I've been singing it all night and day. You don't believe me? Here's how my version goes:

A very good morning
*fart*
Uncle Fucker.
I have to go and pee
*fart*
Uncle Fucker.

And this is the very edited/mellowed down version of my song.

You want to know how pathetic I got? I was even making those farting sounds with my mouth! Yikes. But hey, I completely enjoyed it.

Oh. I lost track again. So yes, my nose. During the movie, for some reason I look at MW and say, "I hate my nose. Its so ugly. I'm considering Rhinoplasty."
Please remind me never to mention that again to anybody. The moment I do, people spasm into this look-at-foolmaker's-nose phase. I know its hard to avoid looking at the object in question. But, come one people! Imagine you have a case of horrible crotch-itch. And you are in a crowd. So you tell your friend to stand in front of you while you scratch away to glory. Don't tell me your friend's not going to look at your crotch even 5 seconds after that. I know that makes you extremely uncomfortable. But you had to tell your friend so he could help you out, right?

That's the same case with my nose. I h a d to tell MW. I've hidden my hatred for my nose long enough. No more.

So yes, when I have the money, I'll be in for nose surgery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home