12.06.2001


so i am?

If I were a work of art, I would be Sandro Botticelli's Birth of Venus.

I am a beautiful and alluring composition, not afraid to show off a good deal of bare flesh. People surround me and gaze at me with the adulation due a goddess and friendly breezes gently push me along my path in life.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test



how egoistic is that now?

so let me try retaking the test:

If I were a work of art, I would be Edvard Münch's The Scream.

I express the subconscious troubles and anxieties of the world. I hold my head and let loose the primal terror of my innermost fears, surrounded by a lurid landscape which reflects my feeble grasp on reality.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test



hm. interesting. you know what? I definitely am a combination of both.
and now i have a big big ego. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home