12.05.2001


A woman pregnant with triplets is walking down the street when
a masked robber runs out the bank and shoots her three times
in the stomach. Luckily the babies are okay. The surgeon decides to
leave the bullets in because it's too risky to operate. All is fine
for 16 years, and then one daughter walks into the room in tears.
"What's wrong" asks the mother. "I was having a pee and this bullet
came out" replies the daughter. The mother tells her it's okay and
explains what happened 16 years ago. About a week later the second
daughter walks in to the room in tears. "Mom, I was having a pee
and this bullet came out". Again the mother tells her not to
worry and explains what happened 16 years ago. A week later the
boy walks into the room in tears. "It's okay" says the mom,
"I know what happened, you were having a pee and a bullet came
out." "No," says the boy, "I was jerking off and I shot the dog."


i'm just so tired. and i don't even know if this joke is funny.. a friend forwarded it to me.. but you tell me: is this joke corny or have i lost my sense of humor?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home