5.10.2001


where has the first half of this year disappeared?

seems like it was just yesterday that i was all happy and excited.. and then, something stupid burst my bubble.

blah.

i was talking to joe..

me: i never thought looks and appearances really mattered to men.. but then i was wrong.. i misjudged him.. oh well life happens :-)

joe: then wha' happened?

me: nothing ever did happen we stopped writing/seeing/speaking to each other.. and i think i realized that i am a nice person when i'm myself.. if he doesnt like that.. that's his problem.. i like the way i am

joe: I figure everyone Ive been with I actually LIKED for one reason or another.. so why be mad forever?

me: that's true.. well he's mad at me..

joe: whadja do?

me: it's a real stupid reason...

joe: you got mad at something.. and? :-)

me: i didn't dress up in clothes he considered suitable for a brunch.. i wore what i was comfortable in.. and he didn't like that..

joe: and?

me: well after that brunch we never did talk a whole lot.. and one day we cut off completely.. end of story :-)

joe: well. that happens and if it happens it means it wasnt meant to be

joe: Oddly enough, it IS as simple as all that sometimes.

me: well we weren't having a relationship or anything.. it was a pure friendship.. cuz that's what we both wanted.. and i made it damn clear.. espcially after a few misunderstandings

joe: oy

me: cuz i truly have good memories of all the times we shared together
that 3pm coffee in the stinging sun with the chilly wind..
that lil pinch of salt in my milkshake that he sprinkled
those words of wisdom that put me on the right track..
blah blah blah
as long as they bring a smile to my face.. :-)

that's all that's important

now i'm all emotional.

d a r n .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home