3.04.2001


i'm hurt.

somebody once said, "you have so many people to fall back on (for support) in times of difficulty."

and that someone mean't my family.

how ironic is it that my family does not even care in my times of distress.

how fucking ironic is it?

i have so many apprehensions..

and i cant talk to my family.

i have so many fears and sorrows..

and i can't talk to my family.

i dont feel so good - in every way.

and i can't even run up and wail my heart out and say, "i don't feel so good :-("

now is that family?

prolly not.

i'm running a high fever..

and no one even cares.

and the person who gave birth to me doesn't even ask if i've taken medicines.

and just a day ago, she was giving advil.. and shyte to someone else.

i'm not jealous.

i'm just surprised at the "oh she'll be fine.. i don't have to care for her" attitude.

fuck the world.

i'll die.

but if they give me a pill, i'll take poison and die.

i can fucking get a heart attack.. that's how i'd rather die.

i'd rather join my dad, yaknow.

it's a big pain in the ass to be alive.

i'm going now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home