3.01.2001

the men in ... don't know any better than the three s's.

sports, studies and ...

that's so awful sad..

oh well, it's just a few more months.. and then i'll get my break my vacation from this drudgery!

i'll (hopefully) be around people who are more productive.. who know the value of being blessed with a wonderful life.
i'll learn to live and look at life from an out-of-the-box pov.
i'll use every moment towards making a positive difference in other people's lives..

time and again people have disgusted me with the way they think.. and their actions too..
i don't want to do that to other people..
i want to be a better person in life.

right now my life is revolving around fixed conservative objects, if i may..

and that's close to my worst nightmare.. STAGNATION.

and my nightmare's coming true.. i feel i'm stagnating..

no motivation.. no inspiration.. no intellectual stimulation

no nothing.

zilch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home