1.24.2006

he: You know what people never talk about anymore?

me: what?

he: Pussyfarts!

me: oh my god! my boy and i were talking about it just two days ago.

he: It's not my joke actually - that's how carlin opened his last show

me: oh

he: good icebreaker though

me: true

he: When I see a woman at a bar, I just belly up and start talking about pussyfarts

me: right! you don't actually do that do you?

he: no. I can barely open my mouth to a good looking woman without slurring my speech like a thunderbird drunk

me: haha

he: I mean, when I met you - you probably said "hello" and I probably said
"bwha?"

me: yes you probably did.

he: My sister got the looks in the family - and she used them to marry a bald guy who's into animal husbandry

me: dude! that's so wrong in so many ways!

he: he's a good guy, but he's way too popular with his pets

me: hey i'm popular with my pets too :-P

he: all pussies think the same :-)

he: sorry

me: WHOA!

he: If you had dogs, the joke would have been different, but that's all I had at the moment

he: Don't tell me you were offended - I mean we were just discussing pussyfarts 5 minutes ago

he: reminds me of something my 3rd grade teacher used to tell me

he: she was a cute little old lady

me: ?

he: she used to say "you show me a tropical fruit, and I'll show you a cocksucker from Guatemala!"

he: actually I'm wrong, that was a guy from Harlem who told me that

me: you YOU! arrrrrrrrrrr

this guy should've been a stand-up comedian.. poor ass! he's stuck in IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home