12.21.2005



blush

I think I know now why I find you so attractive,
while your mind and your body are “yummy”,
there is something else also that has peaked my interest.
There is this force within you that I caught a glimpse of
when we first met, and every now and then it emerges
when I least expect it.
I know not how to describe this force,
except that it feels like a white bright light.
You may argue that it is your “evil” self, but
it is not…it is warm and kind,
like an old blanket on a cold winter day.
And it is always lurking behind
your eyes, your smile and your sexy lips.
Maybe that is why I enjoy kissing you so much,
in some way I am connecting with this energy.
Thank you for sharing this force with me :0)

A big hug
-moose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home