11.23.2005



foolmaker's club-n-pub!

ok.

so my house has officially become the local daru ka adda!

the local pub
sometimes club.

here was the original plan for today:

friend's leaving for india for a month. so i thought i'd set up the christmas tree way in advance.

he's never decorated a christmas tree..

and i thought a few friends, my mom and roomie and him would have a quiet little close-knit-family kind of time.

then this random girl i know emails me and says "whatcha doin' tonight? mind if i stop by your house?"

then this random guy friend im's me and says "dude, i'm coming over to your house tonight.. i'm bored shit out of my mind. and my roomie's coming too. he's bringing some food"

so now its turning out to be a BIG gathering instead of the quiet time i had planned.

i'm going to try nash's banglore rasam drink! (will post the recipe soon.. its something to do with vodka, sprite, fresh green chillies, salt etc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home