6.30.2005



me: i had a weird dream about you last night

he: interesting...tell me how weird was it?

me: on a scale of 1 to 10.. it was a 20

he: do you remember it or is it just the weird feeling that you remember?

While your mirrors reflect silence
and you hear the shadows move
Maybe you should step outside now
Theres darkness here too.


me: i dont remember most of it.

he: so how did you recognize me?

me: umm i didnt.. but i knew it was you

me: it was like a freaky movie.. along the style of Queen of the Damned

me: and you were kind of like a werewolf.. but Red Dragon style.. and you had a mask that covered half your face.

he: nice...i like that....it could be partly right you know

me: i knew i was a vampire. and it was really weird

he: you had to be a vampire

me: i was a cricket playing vampire.. i had wicketkeeping gloves on!

he: LOL

me: and i was playing a match against a team called TheSerpents

he: these conversations!

me: and then you just kinda bounced by and i lost complete interest in the game. and i started following you.. i first took the pads off but left the gloves on

he: and where did i lead you to?

me: into this cove.

me: it was my dream cove.. in the mountain side..

me: there was snow around.. but it wasn't cold

me: you had built a bookshelf out of stone.. all around the lil cove. it was cosy and you used red teakwood to carve out a very basic version of a table.

me: the table had one candle on it.. and an open Kafka

me: and after that i dont remember what happened :(

he: i like this dream

me: what do you like about it?

he: the undertow

me: what does the undertow suggest?

he: something...nothing...everything. i dont know...

he: i like it...coz i dont know

me: i woke up with an intensity in me.. and it kind of scared me.. made me not trust myself

he: i dont think these things can or should be explained

me: definitely

he: dewdrops i call em

he: you dont touch em

me: dewdrops eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home