9.22.2004



Moleeds - A universal theory from Charles Fleischer

I like numbers.
Through numbers I have discovered the mathematical structure of the universe which I call MOLEEDS.
All things are moleeds, from galaxies to fairlanes, from quasars to trinitrons, from molecules to atoms to eves...
From Protons to neutrons to croutons.
All things are Moleeds.
Moleeds are based on the numbers 27 and 37.
Because one divided by 27 equals point 037...
Conversely one divided by 37 equals point 027...
It is on this reciprocal relationship between the numbers 27 and 37 that all things in the universe and therefore Moleeds are based.
"What the hell was he talking about?"
"I don't know."
"It sounds like he said Moleeds to me."
"Sounds like a lot of monkey womp to me."
37 is the key to understanding the secret of the Moleeds.
37.
Shakespeare wrote 37 plays.
There are 37 openings in the speaker part of the telephone.
The normal temperature of the human body is 98.6.
In centigrade: 37 degrees.
Wayne Newton works 37 weeks out of the year.
You're starting to see it now!
Moleeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home