7.29.2003



place: his dorm room

scene: he and i throwing words, pillows, papers, whatever-we-could-get-our-hands-on..

me: you inveterate loser!

he: you incorrigible perfectionist!

me: ok. now you've hit below the belt! i never want to talk to you again.

he: go jerk off! or do whatever women do.

*i walk away in a huff*

10 minutes later..

place: a park bench over looking the river right outside his dorms

*he walks towards me with a bag of goodies*

me: what's in the bag?

he: a few things to make up to you.

i go through the contents of the bag, one by one, placing them between us on the bench:

  • peanut m-n-m's
  • my favorite rush cd which he wouldn't let me borrow
  • my janet evanovich book that he borrowed and wouldn't return
  • a hand-made 'i'm really sorry' card with a picture of us smiling, in happier times
  • a bunch of wild flowers he collected on his way to the park
  • a strawberry coollatta

AND

  • a box of tampons


i'm never ever going to talk to him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home