8.24.2002


i hide my sorrows, depression, fear behind a mask of strength. the first thing people notice is my strength. i always stand up and take charge when people around me start to fumble and break down. i do want to be there for my people.. i do want to give them all the support and encouragement in their time of need. but what about me? and what about the support, love, encouragement i need when i'm down? it's very wrong of me to expect that from people. why? for the simple reason that, in the past, i've never let them know that i'm weak too.. that i need them too. and i guess they've always assumed that nothing really troubles me and that i can handle every situation single handedly.

as i said, i hide myself behind this facade. its my fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home