6.26.2002


sometimes, no matter how hard i try to make things happen, my efforts are thwarted. circumstances seemingly conspire to prevent me from making progress. people become un-cooperative. "reasons why not" emerge at every turn. then sometimes, for no apparent reason, these obstacles evaporate, and suddenly it seems as if anything and everything is possible.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

it is time to draw a line. a drama has been dragging on for too long. its seems as though a question mark has been hanging over my future.. feel as though i've been unable to make proper progress without some idea of an answer. i may not be able to resolve everything but i atleast have the opportunity to stabilise my situation and to set in motion a plan which will at least bring progress of a kind. i do try to forget about whatever is bugging/bothering me. i hope that if i now leave it alone - it will reciprocate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home