1.21.2002


I haven't slept well in a long time. And I don't think I'll be able to get enough of that anymore. why? because

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!


aiyah! what's a poor sad me to do?

Actually, I'm really looking forward to this semester because I have a very good professor for Astrophysics and I have an awesome Astronomy Lab and then I have (kind of) easy Computer Science classes. So, that's another start to another (sort of) boring half year.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I must officially change my name from foolmaker to matchmaker.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I have been meaning to put up quite a few pictures.. but hey, you know me, I'm lazy :)

When Ishu was a baby, I made a little play box for her out of those huge, double pack Kelloggs Frosted Flakes boxes. And she loved it. I made a hole in the shape of a triangle on one side, a rectangle on the other, and a circle on the bottom part. I cut out the flaps on the open side of the box. She would get in from one shape to the other.. or she would put her favorite kangaroo in the box and try to get it out using various ways. She loved that box. Alas, she can't play with it now because she has become too heavy for the box (My baby's all grown up..). Now I have to find another stronger box for her.

here's my gorgeous baby playing with her Kelloggs Cereal box a window into her little world inside the box.. that's where she was very happy whoa! look at me go.. i'm having a WWF fight with my kangaroo i ripped my kangaroo's nose.. what should i do? two tired stupid bugs.. demon cat.. i just love this picture

so what do you think? email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home