1.21.2002


So, JQ is this really smart, amazing woman who tends to have a tad bit of a time trying to accept compliments (she's so amazing! if I were a guy, I'd ask her to marry me).
Here's an excerpt:

me: want to read proof of how amazing you really are? < site url >
JQ: what's this?
me: read it
JQ: i'm so embarrased :-[
me: why are you? you shouldn't be
JQ: i don't know...
me: instead smile, say thank you, and feel proud of yourself.. because you deserve every bit of attention you get :-)
JQ: that was very nice of him. please thank him for me.
me: oh i dont know. let's see, i didn't ask him if i could show you his site.. but hey, its on the internet.. so anybody can see it.. but i'm sure he'll ta: respond in a fashion similar to this,
ta: "its absolutely my pleasure"
ta: or something like
ta: "well, you know those exotic options.."
ta: heheheheh
JQ: haha!!! you are too quick for your own good.

heheh.
That was funny. I wish I could share more of the conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home