12.19.2001


what the foolmaker said on august 16th, 2000:

the sun's piercing... I squint my eyes.
I think... random thoughts.. a crooked smile moulds my lips.
the wind's blowing northeast.. I'm headed the same direction..
the wind's flirting with my hair.. passers-by smile.
I feel a muscle twitch in my arm.. makes me look at my arm.
a soft gentle rub.. I like my skin.. it's soft.
my mood's been slightly and pleasantly intoxicated..


and today, december 19th, 2001:

there is no sun. not even a ray of hope.
yet i squint and look for it.
no randomness surrounds me. neither does a smile.
the wind blows away - north or south/east or west - i know not.
all i know it clouds my eyes.
strangers weep and mourn, and share sorrow.
muscle spasms span my body.
my mind's been slightly and weirdly aloof.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home