12.15.2001


i have to wake up in 3 hours. yet i can't seem to get a wink of sleep.
and my accent has been bothering me. don't ask why.
and i remember that one roach that had me up all night at andrew waayyy back in '97.
and then i remember those pretty chirstmas cards i have to send out to friends.
and i feel my heart sinking
because i know i will not be able to wish two of the people closest to my heart.
for i will not be able to give my big bear hug. nor will i be able to slobber them with kisses.
and i realized i never did put up my wishlist.
so i went ahead and putit where it belongs: right below the archives link.

and i realized i have so many things to do, books to read, music to listen to, wines to taste, brains to chew, people to nag..

and then i realize i wont last long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home