11.14.2001


i remember thinking this while walking from the 5th floor to the 4th:

one floor below i walk to my doom.

it doesn't matter anymore..

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

i totally forgot to write what landed me in ER.

ok.
since the accident, i've been having to go to the doctor every single day for therapy (which i don't). and then i strain my arm even more by driving and writing (too many assignments in school). so i go to the doctor monday morning (11/12/01) and start complaining of severe pain (aggravated by the many things i'm doing). he pokes me in the shoulder/neck area with his finger.. does the whole peering-into-my-nose-ear-throat thing.. and asks:

"are you allergic to penicillin?"

and i know not what to say, so:

"i don't know because i have never taken it before"

and there starts the story.
not only was the dosage high (250mg), but i was also allergic to it.

and my blood pressure is always on the lower side.. but it had been incredibly low since the past few weeks.. more in the realm of 52/75. which is low.

difficulty breathing
horrendous headache
severe stomachache
cold sweat
extreme dizziness
blah blah

and i passed out for a good bit.

then my ma had to call 9-1-1

and the rest.. as they say..

is in the previous posts..

btw, my blood pressure, before going to ER, was 95/130!

aiyah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home