10.24.2001


The Doctor Is In

well. i didn't feel anything at the time of the accident.
i was numb.

and now. i'm doomed.
with a low blood pressure of 78/52
the doctor said,
"how the hell are you even standing up.. leave alone laughing and joking?"

and i said, "i guess i got used to all this.. there's so many other things on my mind.. and my health is nowhere near the top ten"

well here's what the problem is:
dizziness.
numbness in my right arm and leg.
tingling sensation at the tip of my toes and fingers.
blah
blah
a low blood pressure (78/52)
inflammation of muscles and tissue in my back, the whole right part of my body.
severe muscle spasms
and
my spine is straight as a stick!
no wonder the back ache was so horrendously unbearable.

so i'm on therapy.
and plenty of medication
(that makes me drowsy the whole fucking day!)
and
the doctor thinks i'm still in high school
and gives me a doctor's note!!!

can you believe that?

.. i can't write anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home