7.16.2001


shiny aluminium
gleams a welcome
heat and fatigue
mask the anticipation
grey tarmacs
dull cement
contrast the vibrant
colors of the (bird)
shares the same experience
of peak hour on the GSP
except you're not in control
neon lights light up the path
but do you see them?
signs as incomprehensible
as my Discrete Structures class

Air this.. and Air that..
logically they are true
can't they find something new?

little bugs with 4 wheels
hover on the rough cement
a constant droning
sends throbs signals to my nerves
and my welcome gift is a headache

tall mechanical giraffes wave me goodbye
innumerable bridges form a moat-wall
atleast the sky sincerely welcomes!

tiny bumps that jolt are strewn
over the initial path

N13088
marks the big bird next to me
N13088 - with half a globe
but the message reads "worldwide"
confusion prevails

i feel the finality of this path
where will it take me?

and i was just writing delta x / delta y
(now i see one to the left of me)

who gets fined for spewing
litter on the pathway?
Midway? :-)

two in front of me
two to the right of me
are there two behind me too?

x-ray vision combined with super powers..
and i would have made two trips
around the world.. blah.

anticipation is mentally fatiguing
and i see a pretty combo
deep dark pink
dark grey
white
(an inverse delta with an N)
it served as a good distraction

what bothers me is
my growling tummy
no food in 20 hours can
make a stomach bark

are we next?
uh oh
i see a jumbo passing us on the right
isn't that against the rules?
then again, who plays by the rules!

tan shoes
grey slacks
white polo
is that a good combo?
hmm.. i wonder
and what's an Eaves beam?
hell, i don't know

i just wait in anticipation

now is it our turn?
6:26 pm
July 12th, 2001
a Thursday
and i'm not a big fan of thursdays

yipee yoo hoo!
it IS our turn
its amazing how those tiny little bumps
are magnified with speed
speed is amazing
i can't even wrrrite

... be back...

the sun hit me
right on the face
but i stared
right back at it
the coulds aren't bad though
one even rescued me from that bad sun

and i thought the tiny bumps (later magnified) were bad.
but all those layers of gases above the dull tarmacs are devils!
they mess with the ears
they mess with the stomach
d a r n
yet you cry for them when they're not around

i promised myself that i will be much
smoother than that jerk in control

ever poured water in a tub of sand?
the land below me is fading as fast

hey! he and i have the same newspaper..
break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home