7.08.2001


i keep talking about waking up to new mornings.. all scared.. and nervous. is life meant to be lived like this? it's hard for me to understand what's going on.. why things happen the way they do. is it because i'm not mature enough or is it becase i prefer to be blind to situations? well, life's hard to describe.. and even more hard to go through each day. but people do live, right? why? why do people live life when they don't know why they have to go through life? why is someone labeled a coward when they don't want to go through something they don't have to? and the ironical part is that people go through life for the fear of being labeled a coward! now that's funny to me. I wouldn't care about what other people think about me and what i do with my life. my life's my own. no one's got a right to label me something that might not be me. if i don't feel like getting headaches everyday, i'm going to do something about it and no one should stop me because i know what's best for me. you cannot tell a person what to do.. how to act.. a person's born with certain qualities and has to hold on to those qualities to maintain his identity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home