7.07.2001


how long will the requiem continue?

my heart has to stop sometime.. it's not going to keep on going till the music's playing..
this does not happen.
it has to stop sometime.

and i haven't even learned how to live as yet..
it's like i've started building walls brick by brick..
i haven't figured out if i am doing that to keep myself in or to keep the world out.
either way i have to learn.

people are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

and i do feel melancholic. sad?

and I woke up
walked out.. for the first time the sand hurt.

-----------the moon looked sad.
----as it sunk .. closer to the horizon.

was the moon drowning in his own tears?
( i felt sad.
--I remembered something
--then felt a tear

------I felt lost.

--and I'm still waiting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home