6.26.2001


aiyah!!!!

i woke up so fucking late today... woke up at 9:05 am

and my class starts at 10:15 am

and i have a drive of one hour!!!!

well, that's the reason i'm so dangerously hyper.

so stay away from me.

---------------------------------

can i tell you how fucking scared i am of math?

unimaginably scared.

and i'm majoring in astrophysics.

hahahah.

well when i'm doing pure math.. i dont seem to be able to think at all..

i just sweat like a horse.. and feel all weak.

but when it comes to applying calculus to physics..

i'm great.

no sweat.
no weakness.
no nothing.

weird eh?

my adivsor thinks i'm a freak that way.

but i know what happens..

my love and passion for physics helps me forget that i'm scared of math.

weird.

me: what the hell do you think i am?
he: freak.
me: what?!
he: you're a freak freak freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home