6.14.2001


i was sad right..

i cried in the shower.

and then on my way to school.. i decided to go get a haircut.

more of a trim..

my hair's longer now.. almost there.. getting closer to the waist :-)

so i just wanted a trim..

she was good.

she massaged my scalp.. conditioned my hair well..

then styled it pretty good..

and gave me soft curls!!

whoo hoo

i never ever get curls..

this was my first time.

my hair is so straight that curls open up in a matter of minutes.

it's been about 2 hours.. and the curls are still there!

:-)

i was driving.. saw this cute guy.. winked at him.. he was surprised.
then this chica.. winked at her too.. she winked back.. and i was surprised!

hehehe.

show me some love.. world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home