2.22.2006



random conversation.

he: : I should have bought a house. I just don't have the: down-payme: nt

me: : i want to buy a house too

he: : let's buy one togethe: r! so I can say "MAKE ME: A SANDWICH, WOMAN!"

me: : right! and the: n i'll sandwich your balls and feed the: m to you!

he: : careful, you might excite me: (sorry, but you were asking for that) I'm very sensitive about my balls.

me: : LOL

he: : Because my balls tend to be very sensitive.

he: : Riding on those badly padded me: tro-north seats for a year didn't do me: any good.

he: : Ever stop to think how really ridiculous the: male genetalia really are?

me: : not really.. he: h.

he: : Wome: n's genetalia are very subtle, ours aren't - maybe that's why our personalities are so different

he: : The: penis is like a python with no conscience

he: : Living next door are two guys who are never satisfied with the: temperature (it's too hot, it's too cold)

he: : Wome: n's ovaries produce all the: ir eggs before the: woman is born - so the: re's no need to change the: oven temperature.

me: : oh god *rolls eyes*

he: : well its true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home