1.04.2006



here’s what he did last night:
  • came early from work to check on me.
  • stayed by my bedside while I slept all evening.
  • fell asleep next to me.
  • yelled at me for making tea while he was sleeping. Said he should’ve been making tea.. as he’s not the one who’s ill.
  • ordered dinner (good thai food). None of us were in a mood to cook.
  • watched a movie with me.. on my new 51” Hitachi HDTV :)
  • made me a vicks vapor steam thing-y because I was sniffing and coughing and sneezing.
  • gave me medicines.
  • gave me more food after my fever reduced.
  • stayed up with me, cradled me, rocked me in his arms, spoke to me all night (as I had to go to work at 3am and wouldn’t sleep).
  • fell asleep again when I went for my shower at 3am. i quietly walked out of my apartment. he must've been so damned tired taking care of a cranky me.

never has anyone (except my family) done so much for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home