11.03.2005



i sit quiet
and
patiently i wait

i feel
the cracks
in the walls

isn't he coming?

high pitch noises
silence of the mimes

he told me
he would come back

then i waited
for mr. phillips
to come
and
get his iguana

i bought the tie
i had no shirt
to wear it with

the crack on my lip
yearns to be soothed

thought i heard
the sounds of snowflakes
that used to be
music to my ears

one day
i was singing
and playing

i will think
i will sing
and play
one day

i will walk
out of my house
and
walk my ghost fish
and
people would still think
i am weird

weird i am
i will
but one day

when people see
i boil my soul
in tea
will i still be weird?

everybody
boils their soul
in grapejuice
i will boil it
in tea

remembered
you like tea
remembered
you liked someone

i will
be happy
one day
when you return

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home