11.29.2005


he: so are you winding down from your partying?

me: gosh i'm still trying to *groan*

he: I bet you can drink guys 5 time your size under the table....

me: yes! Hahah :) i drink like an irishman

he: heh - that's rough!

he: they say that the irish saved the world, but forgot where they put it

he: You'll be the next person I refer to as "one of the great drinkers of all time"

he: Somebody will talk about a guy he met in the navy, another guy about a highland scotsman who could drink 12 year old scotch like it was iced tea. Then I'll say - "I know this little chick from Bombay....."

me: LOL well i'm from bombay and hyderabad

he: bombay is well known - so it works better

me: i guess so

he: anyway, picture it: The navy guy falls over drunk - the highlander passes out. You peer out from behind 50 shot glasses and mumble: "pussies...."

me: LOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

he: then you light up a cigarette and walk away

he: walking to the door of the pub, you exclaim "Men...they can't hold their liquor"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home