9.21.2005



he: lets ride from chennai to pondicherry sometimes

me: ok.

he: East Coast Road....120 km along the coast on a bike

me: will i have my own bike?

he: Oakley item

he: if you want sure

he: 4 hours...

he: gives you a sore butt but its worth it

me: just a warning: i'm crazy.

me: heh

he: you think i'm crazy?

me: i dont know.. but if you are, we'll have fun.. if you aren't crazy, i'll make you crazy.. and then we'll have fun

he: hehe

me: shit! now i really really want to come to india!

he: if they had given me anything better than what they have....i'd buy this

he: what do you think?

me: that's awesome! how much does it cost?

he: 90,000 on road! but what a baby

me: hmm that's only $1,800?!

he: heh yeah

he: ”$1800 only” what a life! bah!

me: well when i get there.. we'll buy that and cruise around on that?! what say?

he: hehe sure.. we'll do that...

me: we're a bunch of losers! sitting around.. day dreaming.. bunch of damned creative losers!

he: what happens to the bike after you leave

me: you keep it

he: oh in my mind i already did and travelled the country too

me: lol

me: chalo. i'll try and take a whole 3 weeks off early next year.. come to india and just chill. how does that sound?

he: goood. Come.

he: r e l a x

me: will you still want to hang out with me.. i dont know.

he: are you talking about probablity in things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home