11.19.2004



guest post: balu

First try:
Defense: Insight aint ever been the strongest of my virtues.
When all one has are dreams and when the other is full of experiences, you can imagine the one-way street of conversation. But, dreams needed to be tutored.
A novice in New York can find a thousand ways to make a fool of himself/herself, but not if you have a voice prompting you not to run when the red walk light is blinking at a traffic signal.

Second try:
One of my directors, at a lunch table : So what did you do over the last few weekends in U.S? Were you cooped up in the hotel room, watching TV?
Me: Nah, I did about 500-600 miles. I had a 'guardian angel' who ensured that my time in U.S would be memorable for many reasons.

Third Try:
Don't insult my silence by calling it boredom, I said. Sitting on a banquette window seat, overlooking the Time Square, listening to Jagjit Singh, silence was all I could muster. "Bliss"fully silent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home