11.03.2004



a conversation between an astrologer friend and i:

me: blah blah rant rant rave rave blame game

he: let me tell you something: they say, "if God didn't exist, we'd have to invent him (or her)".

me: may or maybe not.

he: if Virgos like you didn't exist, we'd definitely have to invent them. people love to blame other people when things mess up. there are very few people who're willing to accept all the blame that all the other people want to lay on them. and that's why the world needs virgos.

me: so what are you trying to say?

he: just that its not entirely your fault. but on a bad day, you're willing to believe it just might be. so what's happening now is: (a) not your fault, and (b) not your problem! so just cheer up. life's good.

me: yeah? says who?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home