8.13.2004



i sit quiet
and patiently i wait
i feel the cracks in the walls
isn't he coming

high pitch noises
silence of the mimes
he told me he would come back
then i waited for
mr. phillips to come
and get his iguana

i bought the tie
i had no shirt
to wear it with

the crack on my
lip yearns
to be soothed

thought i heard
the sounds of snowflakes
that used to be
music to my ears

i will walk
out of my house
and
walk my ghost fish
and
people would still think
i am weird

weird i am
i will but one day
when people see
i boil my soul
in tea will
i still will
be weird

everybody boils
their soul
in grapejuice
i will boil
it in tea

remembered you like tea
remembered you liked someone

i will be happy
one day when you return

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home