12.23.2003




blood

blood rolls off my fingers
shining foot-prints
on every tile
all red
all bright

leading me confusing me
going back and forth
you saw me
all quiet and still
you didn't see the prints

i chase your dream
then am lost
look around
..blood foot-prints
eerie

a drop .. a tear
through red and red
show fear
he's not here

stretched veins and souls
chalks and pencil strokes
one thread with shreds
all bright and red

shiny glass
broken rainbows
against flesh
piece by piece
thread by thread
all now shreds

a drop or two
of pure red blood
drip off my teeth
on to my tongue

a rollover journey
around my mouth
then onto my lips
and further down

meandering away
onto my navel
one stop wonder
like water on gravel

the color of night
dark midnight
feet still red
foot-prints still bright
my hands wrapped around
as i turn white



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home